Why Choose The Best Floor Liners on the Planet?
- Made in the USA!
- Quadratec Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Holds up to 40% more liquid than previous liners*
- Unique Tread Pattern that is Exclusive to Quadratec
- Perfectly contoured for your Wrangler
- Extra tall sides and 5/16" deep tread
- Twice the thickness of other liners
- Improved easy-fit carpet anchor design
- Nibbed bottoms keeps liners in place
- Tough Thermoplastic Elastomer material
- Easily removable for quick cleaning
- All Season Protection
*Comparison done on Wrangler JK driver side front floor liner.
- Color: Black
- Material: Rubberized Material
- Location: Cargo, Front, Rear
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Very nice floor mats! Rear cargo liner had to be trimmed to fit but was very easy to cut. I highly recommend this combo.
Folks, I've ordered a lot of accessories/items etc from Quadratec over the years. The majority of it is pretty high quality stuff. I purchased the five-piece set for my 98 TJ. The front and rear floor liners are pretty good quality, thick and plyable...I wouldn't say rubber, but rubber-ish. These are acceptable quality. However! The rear cargo liner? That was just garbage. As the reviewer above noted, "thin, cheap plastic". I can't believe quadratec puts their name on that. I'm not sure why they are a different material than the front liners, but it is a little deceiving. So overall, I'm disappointed. I'd probably get the front liners, but stay away from the cargo liner, I'm sure there are better options out there.
I do not agree with Sean's review here. Having used Weathertech & Husky liners prior I was pleasantly surprised with these Quadratec brand liners. I was happy with the other brands but these are much thicker than they were. The raised pieces hold mud, snow, ice and water well to keep off my carpets. These are made in the USA and I will always support made in the USA companies. Highly recommend these!