Check out the optional AEV ProCAL Module, a great finishing touch to any lift kit as it can reprogram your vehicles computer compensating for gear ratio and tire size changes after lift kit installation not to mention many other additional features.
- Lift via pre-set coil springs; different rated coils for 4-door.
- New Urethane travel-stops prevent suspension over-compression.
- Adjustable front track bar; relocation bracket for rear bar.
- Alignment cams correct caster angle.
- Longer, factory-style sway bar links.
- Optional eXtreme Ring differential covers.
Tire / Wheel Recommendations
35x12.50 tires on a 17" or larger wheel with 4.5" to 4.75" backspacing.
37x13.50 tires on a 17" or larger wheel with 4.5" to 4.75" backspacing with minor bumper and fender triming.
Front & Rear Lower Control Arms
Front & Rear Upper Control Arms
Front & Rear coil spring
Front & Rear Bump Stops
Front Track Bar
Rear track bar bracket
Brake hose relocation brackets
Cam bolt assembly
Rear anti-sway bar link
E-brake cable relocation
- Shocks Included: With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 35
- Lift Height Range: 3 - 4.5 inch
- Included Parts: Bump Stop Extensions, Cam Bolts, Front Lower Control Arms, Front Track Bar, Front Upper Control Arms, Rear Lower Control Arms, Rear Track Bar Bracket, Rear Upper Control Arms, Sway Bar Endlinks
- Features: Adjustable Control Arms
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|