Catalog #: 17003.7010
K&N Part #: 77-1563KP
Built for performance and show utilizing the highest quality components, the K&N 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed for Trucks and Sport Utility Vehicles. 77-Series air intakes have a polished aluminum finish and come with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle's engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the OEM air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable. Most of our intake kits are relatively easy to install using tools commonly available (see installation instructions).
- Product Style: 77 Series Kits
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 15.01 HP @ 4500 RPM
- Street Legal In All US States: No
- TUV Approved (Europe): No
- Clamp Style: Regular
- Replacement Filter: RF-1041
- Color: Polished
- Weight: 11 lb (5 kg)
- Product Box Length: 22.25 in (565 mm)
- Product Box Width: 14.25 in (362 mm)
- Product Box Height: 12.5 in (318 mm)
Installation Difficulty:Level 2Intermediate
Installation Time: 1-2 hours
WarrantyMillion Mile Warranty.
- Engine Size: 5.7L V-8 Hemi
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
Not CARB Certified.
Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)