Catalog #: 17006.1135
aFe® Power Part #: 75-11832
The aFe Stage 2 cold air intake for the 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler 2.5L outflows the factory intake system by 69% for maximum performance gains of 10hp and 10lbs. x ft. of torque. This intake utilizes a highly engineered one-piece heat-shield that requires minimal assembly for ease of installation. A heat-insulating, rotomolded plastic intake tube and a 3-angle adaptor improves volumetric efficiency for maximum performance while lowering Intake Air Temps (I.A.T). Handling the filter duties is an oil-free Pro-Guard 7 media, washable/reusable, 360 degree radial flow air filter that provides maximum convenience while still retaining high filtration and airflow. Utilizing factory mounting points, this system provides a hassle free installation.
- 10HP / +10 lbs. x ft. Torque Max Gains
- Outflows Factory Intake by 58% ?
- Pro-GUARD 7 Media for Maximum Filtration and Engine Protection
- Powder-Coated One Piece Heat Shield Utilizes Stock Mounting Locations ?
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube ?
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
- 50 State Legal (C.A.R.B. Certified)
Installation Difficulty:Level 2Intermediate
Parts IncludedaFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intake Installation Hardware Installation Instructions
- Engine Size: 2.5L I-4
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)