Performance Distributors Firepower Ignition Kit in for 07-11 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK with 3.8L Engine
Experience faster acceleration and increased power with a Fire Power Ignition. These Kits for 3.8L Wrangler JK engines include a set of Live Wire Plug Wires and a Screamin' Demon Ignition Coil. The Screamin' Demon Coil allows you to run an astounding .065" spark plug gap to deliver a much more powerful fuel mixture detonation.
The Firepower Benefits...
- Greater Throttle Response
- Better Fuel Economy
- Wider Spark Plug Gaps
- Quicker Starting / Smoother Idle
- More Horsepower and TorqueScreamin' Demon CoilThe Jeep Screamin Demon Coil allows spark plug gaps to be opened up to a whopping .065"! This larger plug gap exposes more spark in the combustion chamber for a more complete burn of the fuel mixture which increases horsepower, gas mileage and keeps spark plugs cleaner. The Screamin' Demon Coil features a brass terminal, which is more conductive and resists corrosion longer than the aluminum terminal on the stock coil. The Screamin Demon Coil is too hot for stock plug wires so a high quality wire such as our LiveWires must be used with it. The Screamin' Demon coil mounts in the original factory location with no modifications.DUI LiveWiresThe LiveWires for the Jeep 3.8 are a high quality, low resistance spark plug wire built with a protective heat sleeve. The glass braided sleeving is designed to protect the wires up to 1400 degrees F. This promotes longer wire life due to the heat protection! The spiral wound core will prevent electronic interference with the radio. The LiveWires are precut and numbered at each end for the correct cylinder allowing for easy installation. The LiveWires measure 10mm in diameter for great performance and an awesome look.Firepower Cap and RotorThe Jeep Cap and Rotor kit features brass terminals which are more conductive and resist corrosion longer than caps with aluminum terminals. This cap and rotor kit has excellent dielectric strength and resists carbon tracking.
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|