RIPP Superchargers RIPP Supercharger Black Ops Kit with Intercooler for 07-11 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK with 3.8L Engine
Catalog #: 51111.0011
RIPP Superchargers Part #: 1JKSDS2BLK
The RIPP Black Ops edition is a tribute to all service men and women serving our country. It's intended to deliver the same reliable HP thousands of clients word-wide have grown to expect. Except, its finished is a military grade satin Black Finish and set at a higher boost level than the standard kit (11psi compared to 8psi). RIPP owns and tests with its own vehicles that they have owned to develop their supercharger kits for. In 2007 they started the program on a JK and then moved onto a 2008 Rubicon Unlimited and finalized all testing. In June of 2008 with an additional 40000 miles of in house combined testing they considered the system fully developed and moved onto CARB approval. All the work paid off, as they are the most powerful 50 -state legal supercharger kit on the market for the 2007-2011 JK. Additionally their clients around the globe have reported a gas mileage increases of nearly 2 miles per gallon in the city and over 4 highway when driven respectfully, even on larger tires and axles. Initial testing has found that in stock form the 3.8L only produces 133 Wheel Horse Power (WHP) on stock tires and gears. Most customers have 35-37" tires installed, WHP then drops to 108-123whp. With the addition of a RIPP Supercharger and running through stock exhaust manifolds, cats and exhaust, the 3.8L produces 240-/+ Rear Wheel HP (WHP) on stock wheels/tires and gears at 8psi. More over an impressive **230+whp and 260+lb/ft of torque on commonly used 35" wheels and tires. Don't trust your Jeep project to just anyone, go with the brand that's battle proven worldwide, RIPP!
- Legal for use in CaliforniaCARB EO Number D-705
- All RIPP wheel horsepower (WHP) levels are measured at the rear wheel, not at the crank. Be careful when comparing HP to WHP. WHP levels vary depending on tire and gear combination as rotational mass comes into play, this affects both Naturally Aspirated (NA) and Forced Induction (FI) total output.
- RIPP makes no claims in increased miles per gallon (MPG). Clients have reported this on all RIPP and public social media. We cannot guaranty all end users will experience this. There are simply too many variables out of RIPP's control.
Installation Difficulty:Level 3Advanced
- Engine Size: 3.8L V-6
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)