JKS Quicker Disconnects are also the easiest to operate, due in part to tapered stainless steel mounting posts and floating, spherical polyurethane bushings. With the lengths adjusted properly for the vehicle, the user can even operate our Quicker Disconnects when parked on uneven surfaces.
Removing the convenient click-pins allow the disconnects to slide easily from their mounting posts for safe stowage inside the vehicle, or to be secured to the vehicle with the swaybar, depending on the application.
Manufactured from premium heavy-gauge steel, JKS Quicker Disconnects are robotically MIG welded for superior quality standards. Zinc plating and a durable powdercoat finish provide unsurpassed protection from corrosion and the elements.
Grease zerks provide easy lubrication, and ensure proper flow of grease to adjustment threads and bushings. The bushings themselves are injection molded Dura-Thane pieces exclusively designed for JKS to maximize grease distribution and allow full rotation under loads.
Dramatically increases suspension travel and improves off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps
Costs far less than lockers, tires, lift kits, and other accessories with comparable performance benefits
Greasable QuadZerk design allows each bushing to receive lubrication independently
Heavy gauge steel construction and computer controlled MIG welding ensure unsurpassed strength and quality
Stainless tapered mounting posts ensure easy operation for user, even on unlevel surfaces
Unique spherical floating bushing design provides unrestricted 360° of rotation and 11° of misalignment capability
JKS exclusive Dura-Thane fluted bushings distribute grease evenly for maximum longevity and silent operation
Zinc plated and powder coated for protection against corrosion and road debris
Supplied storage pins secure the Quicker Disconnects and swaybar to the chassis when disconnected (some applications)
Sway Bar Links
- Features: Front Sway Bar Disconnects
- Lift Height: 0, 0.00, 0.5, 0.25, 0.38, 0.50, 0.63, 0.75, 1, 1.00, 1.5, 1.25, 1.38, 1.50, 1.75, 2, 2.00, 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 3.00, 3.25, 3.50 or 4.00, 4.25, 4.50, 4.75, 5.00, 5.25, 5.50, 5.75, 6.00
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 1 inch, 1.25 - 2 inch, 2.25 - 3 inch, 3 - 4.5 inch or 3 - 4.5 inch, 5 inch and up
- Location: Front
- Upper/Lower: Sway Bar Disconnects
Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
- 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|