A sister product to our 57 Series FIPK, our 63 Series Intake Kits or AirCharger® Intakes are built for many different vehicles and represent a dramatic improvement over a K&N O/E replacement filter alone. These intakes use only non-metallic rotationally molded tubes that can reduce intake air temperature and decrease intake sound over a metal tube. Restriction can exist BETWEEN an air filter and the engine reducing the benefit of a K&N Air Filter. The weakest link in the airflow "chain" robs a vehicle of its natural horsepower. Often that weak point is the factory air path leading to the Engine. K&N Air Intake Kits virtually eliminate air path restriction by replacing the air filter and the entire air path to the engine. The aerodynamically engineered tube drives a massive amount of air into an engine, which translates into POWER. 63 Series Intake Kits are not legal for street use in some U.S. states.
To maintain airflow efficiency, use Recharger Filter Care Service Kit.
63-1014 Product Specifications
- Product Style: 63 Series Aircharger Kits
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 9.45 HP @ 3787 RPM
- Replacement Filter: RF-1012
- CARB Exempt: No
- Top Material/Finish: Stainless Steel
- Top Style: Metal
- Weight: 6.1 lb (2.8 kg)
- Product Box Length: 16.25 in (413 mm)
- Product Box Width: 12.25 in (311 mm)
- Product Box Height: 10.75 in (273 mm)