Coach is no physicist, but he does know that round structures are stronger than square ones. That's why Yakima crossbars are round. Because the majority of our top-mounted racks also fit square bars.
- Made from vinyl coated galvanized steel
- Four sizes: 48", 58", 66", 78"
Control Towers -
There are some things in life you can't control. But your ability to put a Yak mount on your factory rack isn't one of them.
- Requires Crossbars and LandingPads
- Locks into a LandingPad base for a custom fit
- Fully adjustable crossbar spread for track applications
- Wont give you a nervous breakdown, unlike working in an air traffic control tower
- Lockable with SKS cores sold separately
- Sold in sets of 4.
Landing Pads -
Nine different base options let you fit Control Towers to factory racks or permanently install on virtualy any vehicle.
- Custom LandingPads work with the Control Towers to fit a broad range of factory tracks and other applications
- Includes a snap-on cover when not in use
- Each pad sold in a set of two
- Part number varies by landing pad, click here to find out which landing pads are right for you
- Patent pending
(2) Two 48 Crossbars
(4) Four Control Towers
(2) Two Landing Pads
- Features: Steel
Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1990 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1989 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1987 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1986 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1985 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1984 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)