Technora Cover Features
- High Chemical resistance to both acids and alkalis, as well as organic
- Performs well in contact with sea water and steam
- Temperature resistance
- Excellent Fatigue resistance and dimensional stability
- Improved dynamic performance
- 3x greater cut resistance of Dyneema®
- 8x stronger than steel of the same weight
- No creep as in HMPE, lower elongation
- Woven rope will not fray or splay
- Coated for enhanced UV resistance
Dyneema Core Features
- High strength/low weight
- 15 times stronger than steel,
- 40% stronger than aramids on a weight-for weight basis.
- Low specific gravity (0.97)
- Floats on water and is ideal for lightweight solutions.
- Chemical resistance
- Chemically inert and performs well in dry, wet, salty and humid conditions, as well as other
situations where chemicals are present.
- UV resistant & strong resistance to photo degradation when exposed to UV light.
The high UV resistance of the fiber ensures continuing high performance.
- Moisture resistant - Dyneema® fiber is hydrophobic. It resists water absorption,
providing an extra level of protection and durability.
- High durability - Dyneema® fiber can withstand the harshest environments for
a longer time. This is due to its inherent strength, and its resistance to many
damaging chemical agents.
Heavy Duty Hook
Removable Chafe Guard
- Color: Gray