The 20W FLEX Dual LED light is an expandable performance off road LED lighting platform. Consisting of two cores, the Duals are available as a standalone unit, complete with a u-bracket. The patented power systems allows multiple Duals or Arrays to be linked and even stacked together to create single and multiple-row LED light systems the possibilities and applications are endless.
Flex Dual LED Lights are available in Spot and Spread beam patterns and come standard with black bodies and gold bezels. Optional add-on red, blue or black changeable bezels are also available and allow for additional personalization.
Flex Dual LED lights are compact, rugged and produce a tremendous amount of light at a distance. Flex housings and light cores are made with high-grade aluminum and use precision tuned reflector optics.
Flex Duals are perfect for use as motorcycle LEDs, motocross LEDs, Jeep LEDs, Truck and SUV LEDs.
- Featuring 2 x 10W Cree XM-L2 U2 LEDs
- 5,700K Color Temperature
- 50,000 Hour LED Life
- Precision Reflector Optics
- Raw Lumens: Spot Beam - 1,950 LM/Flex Dual, Spread Beam - 1,950 LM/Flex Dual
- Lux @ 10 Meters: Spot Beam - 500 LX/Flex Dual, Spread Beam - 330 LX/Flex Dual
- Candela: Spot Beam - 50,000 CD/Flex Dual, Spread Beam - 33,000 CD/Flex Dual
- Spot Beam Pattern (focused bright light), Spread Beam Pattern (wider bright light)
- Aluminum Housings
- Operates on 9 to 18 Volts
- IP68 Rated
- Protected Against EMI Interference
- Light Pattern: Spot or Spread
- Lighting Type: Rectangular
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|