ProCal Snap: The included calibration tool makes it easy to correct speedometer and odometer readings using the Jeep Wrangler JL’s own standard stereo display and steering wheel controls.
Factory Ride Quality: Tuned for both on-road and off-road, the factory suspension ride quality is maintained while adding the height needed for more tire clearance.
Easy Installation: With high quality materials and features such as locating tabs for the coil spring spacers, this lift kit is easy to install and calibrate to get you back out on the trails quicker.
- Front Coil Spacers
- Rear Coil Spacers
- Front Bump Stop Extensions
- Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- Front Shock Extensions
- Rear Shock Extensions
- Front Sway Bar End Links
- ProCal Adapter Harness
- ProCal Snap
- Features: Spacer Lift
- Shocks Included: Without Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 37
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 2.5 inch
- Included Parts: Bump Stop Extensions, Coil Spacer, Front Endlink, Hardware, Shock Extensions
- Shipping Weight: 18lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 15in x 10in x 7in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Customer Submitted Photos
AEV 2" Spacer Suspension System Reviews
Very high quality & made in the USA. I was impressed by the hardware and manufacturing, but the instructions are terrible. For instance, they tell you to loosen the rear control arms and retighten them when you're done, except you can't because the wheels and bump stop spacers will be in the way. Renting coil compressors from the local auto parts store helped too. If you're a rookie like me it will be tough to install (any spacer will) and expect to need a second person to help.