QUADRATEC IS NOW HIRING IN WEST CHESTER, PA!
View the following career opportunities for positions available at our corporate headquarters in West Chester, Pennsylvania.
Quadratec is the leading specialty retailer of Jeep parts and accessories. We are seeking teammates who will thrive in our collaborative, innovative, and fast-paced culture. Our obsession with Jeeps is borderline outrageous. The only thing we care more about than Jeeps is creating a mind-blowing, positive customer experience.
Quadratec’s main campus is located just outside the historic cobblestone streets of downtown West Chester, PA. We are minutes from the restaurants and urban-culture afforded by West Chester but also just miles from the many award-winning and family-friendly neighbors of rural Chester County. We are also a short hop to downtown Philadelphia, or the not so downtown Pocono and Appalachian Mountain chain resorts.
**For any career inquiry, please submit cover letter, resume and availability to our Human Resources Department at [email protected]
CUSTOMER SERVICE - JEEP SPECIALIST
Quadratec® is the expert Jeep® parts and accessories Omni-channel retailer and wholesaler. Our obsession with Jeeps is borderline outrageous. The only thing we care more about than Jeeps is creating a mind-blowing customer experience.
Quadratec is currently recruiting and interviewing for knowledgeable and reliable Customer Service Representatives to join our fast-paced customer service and support center. Your role will consist of taking incoming calls from customers who are placing orders, inquiring about an existing order, product information, and general order assistance.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Basic computer and typing skills
- Consistent attention to detail and quality
- Strong time management skills with the majority of your time focused on inbound calls
- Jeep Enthusiast/Automotive Experience a plus
- Flexibility with scheduling is preferred, as we will have an occasional need to cover evening and/or weekend shifts.
Education and Experience:
- 3 years of customer service experience preferred but not required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Salary & Benefits:
- This is a full-time, hourly position with benefits (medical insurance, 401k, etc.)
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Quadratec is an EOE.
Our Warehouse is currently recruiting and interviewing for entry level, full time positions, at our location in West Chester, PA.
- Picking parts and packing boxes to ship out.
- Stocking shelves.
- Operating Warehouse equipment. (forklift, pickers, etc.)
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment.