- Key Fob Case
- Black Anodized Screws
- 7/64” Allen key
- Button kit for both Remote start and Non Remote start models.
- AJT Design Sticker
- Color: Red or White or Gray or Black or Blue or Green or Yellow or Orange
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
AJT Design Injection Molded Key Fob Cover Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
AJT Design Injection Molded Key Fob Cover Reviews
I love the look but it was hard to get the battery seated correctly. It took several tries to get it closed.
It’s not easy to swap the pieces over you need to have patience for this one but when it’s complete you will absolutely love it as much as I do. I suggest that you don’t purchase the black one as it is hard to see the buttons, they don’t stand out. I went with the gray, works great and I don’t miss my old remote with the key flipping out at all!!!!
What others say about assembly and the battery is true. Even after watching the video numerous times I was having issues with aligning everything but after a few tries it finally went together.
The cover comes with an optional rocker for "LOCK" / "UNLOCK" if you have the remote start fob. I tried it and wasn't a fan, too hard to press so I removed and now everything works as it should. The buttons, in general, need to pressed a little harder than the factory cover but you will get used to it in no time.
Overall this is better than the factory case as it is slimmer and no longer an issue with the blade opening in your pocket.