Auxiliary Light Source: with a wide range of locations you can mounts these on your Jeep (mounting brackets required) you will be able to see the trails better at night make sure you are sticking on a clear path.
Spot Beam Pattern: a more narrow beam pattern that is used for lighting a direct path in front of you or behind you as you back up.
Specifications (per light):
- Lumens: 2,260 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 20W / 1.4A
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Features: Cube Light
- Light Pattern: Spot
- Lighting Type: Cube