- Run it as a fully-enclosed, all-season soft top or remove the sides and rear window and enjoy it as a bikini. Options for a variety of window configurations.
- Easier-than-ever access to sunshine: New Sunrider™ design allows the top to open from inside the vehicle. Sunrider™ hardware is made of high-strength steel and engineered thermoplastic polymer.
- Patented zipperless technology used in key areas, proven zippers used where desirable.
- Kit includes: soft top fabric, factory-style door surrounds, tinted and replaceable windows, integrated header, tailgate bar and Sunrider™ feature.
- Works with all factory full and half steel doors as well as Bestop door kits (sold separately).
- Twill Material
- Ultra-premium 30-oz triple-layer Black Twill fabric has superior durability and is featured on high-end sports and luxury cars like BMW® and Rolls Royce®.
- Black Twill fabric is elegant, smooth and wrinkle-resistant. It contains no PVC’s, is easy to clean, and is more flexible with a softer feel and superior cold-weather performance than sailcloth fabric.
- Industry-leading 40 mil, DOT-approved vinyl side and rear windows have 31% tint to help keep interior cooler in warm weather.
- Soft Top Deck
- Factory Style Door Surrounds
- Tinted Windows
- Integrated Header Channel
- Tailgate Bar
- Sunrider Feature
- Features: Flip Back Sunroof or Flip Back Sunroof, Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: Black Twill
- Hardware Type: Frameless or Bestop Sunrider Hardware
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Twill (30oz)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Bestop All-New Trektop Twill Soft Top Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
|56852-68||11116.5407||Crushed Red Pepper||$1,449.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Bestop All-New Trektop Twill Soft Top Reviews
This will be an honest review because clearly Jeep owners like to write "Bestop customer service was great!" in all of their reviews because apparently we all expect to get something busted.
Purchasing this top represented the first real upgrade for my Jeep. I waited excitedly for it come in as my OEM top had finally met it's maker. The condition the box was in when UPS dropped it off made my heart sink immediately. Opening the box and seeing how poorly Bestop packages their product (no packing foam, just a very flimsy piece of cardboard meant to reinforce the shipping box/keep things in place) was not a great feeling. I knew I was in for it.
The passenger side door surround was complete cracked and busted. Plastics along the corners of the top header channel had cracked off with whatever what was left on it floating around in the box. There is NOTHING inside the box, except maybe the soft top material itself, that could have provided any form of shipping protection, which is sad considering how heavy the metal beams are. The zipper on the passenger side window was busted off somehow as well. No idea what happened there. Additionally the channel beam that I believe slide into the back window must have had a serious impact because it has quite a ding on it.
Shame on you, Bestop. You charge so much for your product yet your packaging does not represent your brand at all. No material to protect during shipping and cheap plastics all over the place. I paid $1200 for this?
Avoid this top and anything else by Bestop until they improve their packaging quality. I have no idea if it fits too tight or leaks or anything else like that. Just don't bother rolling the dice on getting a busted product.
I ordered a custom color that felt like it was going to take forever to arrive but I have been running with this top for well over a year and I cycle thru all of its many configurations on a regular basis. I swap my hard top back on for a couple of worst winter months so I have installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled several times and I find it easy with no problems, and it still looks great! Still lets the sun shine in and keeps the rain out.
I wanted to love this. It's a lot of money, it has a lot of configurations. The glide channels are not ready for prime time. Installation was a pain (75-degrees, four hours on blacktop in the sun before attempt). Not my first rodeo, so, patience + heat = success. Of course, the top skin seams didn't line up with the side panels. That may seem minor, but there is a hook & loop strip that provides strength to the roof, particularly at higher speeds and/or with the sunrider open. I'm in New England, so that is important. Without that strength, the glide channels popped on the driver's side. Called Bestop and they were great about it (though the parts were back-ordered). They sent a new top skin (not the side panels, though they had said they would send both). Installed the replacement and it was a worse fit than the first one. Glide channels popped on BOTH sides (85-degrees and sun, skin sat on the blacktop for about 6 hours before install). Quadratec is going to take the roof back, I orderd the Bestop Trektop NX (zippers) and we'll try that one. Pretty frustrating experience. Both Bestop and Quadratec have been great to deal with, the product is garbage.