Not recommended for Twill tops.
The new All Weather Trail Cover protects the windshield and interior of your Jeep from the harsh effects of sun, wind and rain.
- Door opening protection flaps are a new feature.
- Adjustable straps are designed to provide a snug, tight fit
- Fit over other Bestop® accessories, and ensure affordable protection from the elements.
- Comes with its own stuff sack that keeps it neatly stored when not in use.
All Weather Trail Cover
- Color: Charcoal
- Shipping Weight: 16.6lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 19in x 11in x 11in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
Bestop All Weather Trail Cover in Charcoal Reviews
I’ve had this cover for over a year now and quality is great. Strong thick material. My only issue is it will not fit properly when the soft top is laid back. The soft top has to be totally removed in order for this cover to fit completely without gaps. Of course this is not a concern if you have a hard top.
Ordered this for JK 2018 - 4DR WILLYS. My purpose was to cover it when it rains. ( When the hard/soft top is taken off). Did observer when covered the front driver and passenger side gets sunken and i am sure rain water will be sitting in there. Not sure how it might fit other JK's but for mine it is not a total usage. Well it would not cover the mirrors. Secondly the picture displays as if they have the spare tyre cover but in reality it comes only with the cover fitted in a bag as shown in the picture. (But not the spare tyre cover). I would recommend them to take spare tyre picture taken out. Hence giving a three star. But the delivery was earlier than expected. The product appears strong and should be good as it comes with one year warranty.
Our 4 door JK has a hard top. We like to remove doors & top for the summer, but do not have garage space to park the jeep. This top was recommended by the Quadratec rep when I described what we were looking for in a cover; something I could throw on in the evening and pull off in the morning, and cover for that pop up storm that happens from time to time. Cover goes on super quick, comes off easy. Construction is awesome. We have had it for a month so far and continues to work great. The first night we had the cover, a storm hit overnight and the inside remained dry. The cover works well with mirrors in the top hinge and foot pegs in the lower hinge. The included bag is convenient to keep the cover together in the back of the Jeep. I've wrestled with boat covers for 20 foot boats and large drop clothes working for painting contractors, so this isn't really hard to get back in the bag as long as you fold making a long skinny foot-wide pieced, then fold inward in quarters. I also snipped the web "handle" on the bag and installed a plastic clip greatly simplifying sliding the cover in and out of the bag. We often cover over top of our bimini.