Bestop Supertop Complete Soft Top Kit with Tinted Windows for 76-95 Jeep CJ7 and YJ equipped with Full Steel Doors
- Supertop® kits include hardware, soft top fabric an windows. Some kits include soft doors.
- For appearance and durability, the premium fabric maintains shape in any temperature.
- Fabric is mildew-resistant, contains UV inhibitors and is offered in factory original colors.
- Belt-Rail™ attachment system enables fast, easy installation.
- Hardware is chemically treated and powder-coated for rust resistance to ensure long life.
- Tailgate bar allows tailgate to open without opening rear window for trouble-free access.
- Heavy-duty molded tooth zippers allow for easy window installation and removal.
- Sealed seams mean water-tight protection.
- Industrial strength thread ensures durable soft top construction.
- Replaceable heat-sealed windows (clear or 31% tint) meet U.S. and Europe regulations.
- In Supertop kits containing tinted windows, doors are not tinted meeting U.S. regulations.
- All Bestop soft top parts can be replaced individually, extending the value of your purchase.
- Five Year Limited Warranty.
To keep your Bestop® Supertop® clean and protected, we suggest using Bestop® Fabric Care for unsurpassed appearance and long life.
- Features: Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: Black Denim or Spice
- Hardware Type: Bestop Supertop Hardware
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Vinyl (18-23oz)
- 1986 Jeep CJ-7
- 1985 Jeep CJ-7
- 1984 Jeep CJ-7
- 1983 Jeep CJ-7
- 1982 Jeep CJ-7
- 1981 Jeep CJ-7
- 1980 Jeep CJ-7
- 1979 Jeep CJ-7
- 1978 Jeep CJ-7
- 1977 Jeep CJ-7
- 1976 Jeep CJ-7
Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler (YJ)
Bestop Supertop Complete Soft Top Kit with Tinted Windows Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Bestop Supertop Complete Soft Top Kit with Tinted Windows Reviews
The top is fine, except.......I set aside today to install, opened the box like a kid on Christmas morning, laid all the vinyl out in the sun as instructed, got all my tools together and began reading at step 1. And there it was, “install windshield corner brackets”. And that’s where the excitement was sucked out of the garage. Yes boys and girls, there were no brackets. Now I can’t get a single soul on the phone, chat or smoke signal from Quadratec or Bestop to see if they are going to NEXTDAY the brackets to me..........oh and beware of your skill level, Quadratec states in this ad it’s a skill level 2 and as soon as you open the instructions from Bestop it clearly states it’s a skill level 3. Just an FYI. Don’t mean to gripe, just highly disappointed.