- New folding frame design folds behind the rear seat for a total open-air ride.
- Keep small gear items in the zippered mesh pockets on the Sunrider panel.
- Includes all the soft top fabric, window panels and simplified bows for a no-drill installation.
- Zipperless windows allow for easy installation or removal.
- Soft Top Fabric
- Window Panels
- Features: Flip Back Sunroof, Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: Black Twill or Spice
- Hardware Type: Frameless or Bestop Sunrider Hardware
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Twill (30oz)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Bestop Trektop NX Glide Twill Soft Top Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
|54922-68||11116.5007||Crushed Red Pepper||$1,599.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Bestop Trektop NX Glide Twill Soft Top Reviews
Got this top a few weeks ago, finally put it on this weekend because of all the rain!! My old (stock) top on my JK was leaking so bad I would have lakes of water rolling in the jeep. Put this on Sunday and it's still pouring rain outside but not inside anymore. It took me and my one armed nephew 2 hours TOPs to put this on. A lot easier than expected and without any problems!! I love this top! Definitely recommend this!!
Well built. I can't believe how quiet it is. I think its more quiet than my hard top, go figure.
Easy enough to install if its a very hot a day and you have some help.
Not Bestops fault but without removing the rear window good luck getting a ice chest in trough the back.
I figured we would replace the soft top for the hard top in the winter but the the hard top might not ever go back on this 2007 2dr Rubicon.
Love the no zipper idea, but being unable to roll up and easily transport the windows is a deal breaker.