- New folding frame design folds behind the rear seat for a total open-air ride.
- Keep small gear items in the zippered mesh pockets on the Sunrider panel.
- Includes all the soft top fabric, window panels and simplified bows for a no-drill installation.
- Zipperless windows allow for easy installation or removal.
- Features: Flip Back Sunroof, Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows or Flip Back Sunroof
- Color: Black Twill or Red or Blue or Gray or Tan or Beige
- Hardware Type: Frameless
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Twill (30oz)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Bestop Trektop NX Glide Twill Soft Top Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Color||Price|
|54923-68||11116.5107||Crushed Red Pepper||$1,699.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Bestop Trektop NX Glide Twill Soft Top Reviews
Big picture - I love the top and am glad I bought this particular model. For reference, I have a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 4-door. The top goes all the way back like a convertible top, in addition to flipping the front part back for a quick open air experience. The side windows and rear window slide out as well. The twill fabric is highly quality and really does look like the fabric used on luxury convertible cars. I used my wife as the judge (or critic, lol) for wind noise - she was very surprised at how quiet it is at 70mph. Is it louder than my hardtop? I'm sure it is, but I would definitely say this top is not loud, but is surprisingly quiet. I installed the top by myself in approximately 5 hours (in the hot sun!). I wouldn't say it was difficult, but the instructions could have been a little more detailed or at least had better illustrations. The only fitment issue was two holes, one on either side of one of the rear bows, that were a little small for the #8 x 1/2" pan head screws. In fact, I broke the head off two screws, one in each of those holes. I used a 1/8" drill bit to make the holes slightly bigger, and in doing so, broke the tips off two drill bits as well. The drill bit tips broke off in the holes so I had to drill them out to insert a screw. (Yes, I used a few choice words.) My local hardware store carried #8 x 1/2" pan head screws that were almost identical to the ones I broke. I'm pretty sure this issue took about an hour of the 5 hour installation time. However, after the fact, this issue is not really that big of a deal for me. The top fits tight, it looks great, and in my opinion is quiet. (I seriously doubt I will ever put the hard top back on my Jeep.) No regrets. The end result is better than I imagined.
This top is of the highest quality and installed well while watching the Bestop installation video. I am in the construction business so it was fairly easy to follow. The top performs very well for highway noise. Not much noisier than the hard top. I would have given it a 5-star review except Quadratec's video makes it seem so easy to open from the driver's seat. I am 6'-3" and 230 lbs. It takes a lot of strength to flip it into the open position which according to Bestop requires additional folding as it is opened. I sold my wife on this top as an easy open top. She is 5'3" and 115 lbs. No way she can open this by herself. False advertising and I am in the dog house.
This was our first DIY jeep project. It took us approx 6 1/2 hours to install. I highly recommend watching the video while installing. The larger parts were labeled but be careful with the small parts (screws, washers, nuts), they give you the EXACT number needed. No extra. We had to make a run to the hardware store because a nut was lost during install. The back window was a tight fit. We had to use some muscle to get it to fit into place. We've had one rain storm and had no leaks, so we must have installed everything properly.