Terrain-Attack Tread: With Mud-Phobic bars and large tread blocks, this tread pattern not only dominates off-road, but it also handles well on the street. The T/A KM3 is capable in the snow, mud, and on rocks.
CoreGard Max Technology: Using the race-proven technology of the Baja T/A KR3, BFGoodrich developed CoreGard Max Technology to prevent sidewall damage, splitting, and puncturing.
Krawl-TEK Compound: BFGoodrich’s specialized Krawl-TEK compound delivers 8% better traction on rocks than their Mud-Terrain T/A KM2.
Superior Sidewall: The sidewalls of the T/A KM3 are 27% tougher than the T/A KM2, and feature increased thickness to protect against failure. When aired-down, the tire will still deform around obstacles and rocks for superior grip.
- Rim Size: 15.0 or 16.0 or 17.0 or 18.0 or 20.0
- Tire Height: 29.00" or 30.00" or 31.00" or 32.00" or 33.00" or 35.00" or 34.00" or 37.00" or 39.00"
- Tire Width: 9.3 or 9.5 or 10.5 or 11.5 or 12.5 or 7.5 or 10.4 or 11.2 or 12.0 or 12.4 or 11.6 or 13.5 or 10.8 or 12.8
- Published Size: 235/75R15 or 30x9.50R15 or 31x10.50R15 or 32x11.50R15 or 33x10.50R15 or 33x12.50R15 or 35x12.50R15 or 32x7.50R16 or 265/75R16 or 285/75R16 or 305/70R16 or 315/75R16 or 265/70R17 or 285/70R17 or 295/70R17 or 33x12.50R17 or 315/70R17 or 35X12.50R17 or 37x12.50R17LT or 39x13.50R17 or 275/70R18 or 33x12.50R18 or 295/70R18 or 315/75R18 or 37X13.50R18 or 285/55R20 or 305/55R20 or 33x12.50R20 or 35X12.50R20 or 325/60R20 or 37X12.50R20
- Tire Style: Radial
- Max Wheel Width: 8.5 or 8.0 or 10.0 or 6.0 or 9.5 or 10.5 or 11.0
- Min Wheel Width: 6.0 or 7.0 or 8.0 or 5.5 or 6.5 or 7.5 or 8.5
- Published Diameter: 29 or 30 or 31 or 32 or 33 or 35 or 34 or 37 or 39
BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 Tire Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Tire Size||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM3 Tire Reviews
Replaced the Original 32” BF Goodrich MT that came stock on my 2015 Rubicon with an AEV 4.5” Dualsport lift. I drove on the old wheels for several days after I put the lift on while I waited for my New Borah Wheels to arrive. Once I put the new wheels whit the KM3s the Jeep felt significantly more sure footed. The road noise is less than my old tires which is also a plus. I have put about 2k miles so far and love the tires.
Amazing tire! Purchased 35x12.5x15 on Tactic 15x10 steel wheels. Balancing was perfect. Soft, quiet ride at 30 PSI, Laser straight on the highway and really works well off road. I absolutely recommend this tire! 2005 LJ.
These have performed exceptionally well. Excellent grip in mud and on wet rocks. Have yet to get stuck and have towed many Jeeps out of mud on the trails. Would definitely by again.