Thickness: Freedom Panels are 1" thick while the rest of the pieces are 1/2" think.
- Peel & stick application
- Insulate interior from heat and cold
- Provides additional sound deadening
- 1" thick
- Color: Gray or White or Black Leather
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Boom Mat Hardtop Sound Deadening Headliner Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Options||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Boom Mat Hardtop Sound Deadening Headliner Reviews
Initial quality of material and overall look seemed nice, but when placing panels in to check fitment prior to install it I wasn't as impressed. The driver side panel has one cutout for the Freedom Panel locking handle in the rear, but no cut out for the locking handle in the front. You can depress the material to actuate the handle. The biggest disappointment is that the passenger side panel has adhesive and finish on the wrong sides. The passenger panel is cut to great specifications, but is useless as I have no way to install it correctly. I'll be returning in hopes this is a bad batch from the factory since other online reviews have not seemed to have issues with panels being manufactured with adhesive on the wrong sides.