Direct Replacement: OE style Replacement part that fits both left and right sides of your jeep.
Quality Material: Shock Mount is made out of steel for long lasting strength and durability.
Warranty: This Mount is backed by Crown's 12-month, 12,000 mile warranty.
- Features: Steel
- Shipping Weight: 2.7lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 9in x 7in x 5in (L x W x H)
Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
Customer Submitted Photos
Crown Automotive Front Upper Shock Mount Reviews
So far terrible. Still diagnosing some clunking and noise up front. Sprayed some silicone lubricant in between the strut mount and where the center bushing area is and it seems to have quieted down my squeaking so far. Also do not have the notches punched out to hold in the jounce bumpers. I drilled holes and put some threadlocker on them and put screws in them to hold them in. The internal bushing part appears to be different design of some kind than the oem. I would save your money and get true mopar mounts if you’re replacing them. Will update if I finalize my search for noises.