Plan on using your Jeep Wrangler JL for many adventures in some treacherous terrain. Disconnecting your sway bar will allow you to articulate and maneuver through obstacles with more traction. The problem is that reconnecting the sway bar is very difficult especially when you are not on flat ground. The Currie Front Anti-Rock Sway Bar Kit has the solution for you. It will increase your Jeeps articulation without having to disconnect the sway bar. The bar is made from a strong 4130 heat treated steel which will give you durability you expect for your Jeep. Designed to be a direct replacement, with no drilling needed, making for a quicker installation. Be sure to use blue loctite on all the hardware.
Note: The Rubicon model will require a tuner to turn off the factory sway bar dash light.
Quality Design: Made form 4130 heat treated steel for optimal strength and mounts to the factory position.
Better Articulation: Allowing your vehicle to have more traction without having to disconnect the sway bar. Making the transition from on-road to off-road a breeze.
Off-Road Capable: Giving your Jeep the advantage over those difficult obstacles.
- 36" Chromoly Sway Bar (4130 heat treated)
- Frame Bracket Pair (billet aluminum)
- Sway Bar arm pair (Steel)
- Delrin Bushing Pair
- 8.5" Adjustable Sway bar link Pair (includes heim joints)
- Installation Hardware and Instructions
- Features: Adjustable
- Color: Black
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)