Optimized Tread Design: Similar to a mud terrain tire, Trail Country EXP All-Terrain Tires have an aggressive look with large lugs and voids. Dick Cepek uses Stone Ejector Ribs to prevent gravel and debris from getting lodged in the tire’s grooves. The notched and stepped outer lugs provide additional sideway bite and stability. The tread depth is a heavy-duty 18.5/32”.
High-Tech Compound: The Dick Cepek Trail Country EXP All-Terrain Tires are made from a silica-reinforced compound. This tire compound is optimized for better grip on wet surfaces, increased tread life, and cut and chip resistance. It also has the added benefit of being light-weight, and providing additional sidewall strength.
Large Contact Patch: Improved tread surface area allows the Trail Country EXP All-Terrain offers enhanced handling and traction on and off road. Dick Cepek maximizes performance, by allowing the tire to deform and grip around irregular surfaces.
- Rim Size: 15.0 or 16.0 or 17.0 or 18.0 or 20.0 or 22.0
- Tire Height: 31.00" or 33.00" or 35.00" or 32.00" or 34.00" or 37.00"
- Tire Width: 10.5 or 12.5 or 10.4 or 11.2 or 12.0 or 12.4 or 11.6 or 10.8 or 13.5 or 12.8
- Published Size: 31x10.50R15 or 33x12.50R15 or 35x12.50R15 or 265/75R16 or 285/75R16 or 305/70R16 or 315/75R16 or 265/70R17 or 265/65R17 or 285/70R17 or 305/65R17 or 295/70R17 or 315/70R17 or 35x12.50R17 or 275/70R18 or 285/65R18 or 295/70R18 or 305/60R18 or 305/70R18 or 265/60R18 or 35x12.50R18 or 285/55R20 or 305/55R20 or 275/65R20 or 37x13.50R20 or 325/50R22 or 37x13.50R22
- Tire Style: Radial
- Max Wheel Width: 9.5 or 11.0 or 10.0 or 10.5 or 12.0 or 11.5
- Min Wheel Width: 7.0 or 8.0 or 9.0 or 8.5
- Published Diameter: 31 or 33 or 35 or 32 or 34 or 37
- White Lettering Available: 1
Dick Cepek Trail Country EXP All-Terrain Tire Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Size||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Dick Cepek Trail Country EXP All-Terrain Tire Reviews
The Trail country EXP are the best tires I have ever had. And we have had Good year Duratrac, BFG AT. Pulled the camper to the camp ground and hit the trails all weekend. Tires are amazing. Tires are 295 70 17 with Terflex 1 inch leveling kit and 1.25 wheel spacers.
I have only put about one thousand miles on these tires so far but they have been doing very well. They offer enough traction offroad and are still very comfortable on the road. Overall a really good buy for anyone looking for a quality tire at a great price
Gave it 3 stars 2 out my 5 tires order where very hard to balance and still have some vibes between 50 and 55 it. Goes away as I increase speed I hav all my tires balanced twice .