Design: With a nice aerodynamic design this square back hardtop produces very little noise making it one of the quietest hardtop you can buy.
Features: 2 piece hardtop where the front section comes off above the front seats like a targa top would. High quality seals & fiberglass to keep out moisture and last under extreme outdoor conditions. Carpeted interior along with tinted windows.
Fitment: Gives you a solid fit on your Wrangler JK 2-Door with no worries of leaks.
- Color: Black
- Shipping Weight: 265lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 72in x 65in x 40in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
DV8 Offroad Hardtop Reviews
At the moment I'm not overly impressed with this product. For the amount of money I paid I would have expected better quality.
1) It shipped in a crate with the top open and the hardtop was inside so that if it rained the inside carpet would get wet (which it Did)
2) No instructions came with it, I had to find them on line
3) There are 6 hold on each side that allow it to be bolted to the jeep, One of which was 2 inches off so I had to drill it my self.
4) When I put the front part on, it did not look like it was level with the front, and when it rained it leaked down both doors.
5) The instructions did not cover the installation off the rear window.
5) It has now been 4 days and I just noticed that the trim on the bottom front on hte drivers side is coming off.
I will say that it looks nice and it does make the ride quieter. But for the price of the product I was expecting more quality