- Limiting Straps Prevent Door from Swinging Too Far Open
- Fully Plated Design Provides More Protection from Brush and Debris
- Integrated Rattle Prevention
- High Quality Latches
- Easy Bolt on Install
- Accepts Factory Mirrors
- Plates are Paintable and Can be Removed
- Features: Front, Paintable, Rear, Steel or Front or Rear
- Color: Textured Black or Black
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
DV8 Offroad Plated Rock Doors Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
|RDSTTB-01||11146.7000||Front & Rear Set||$789.99|
|RDSTTB-01F||11146.7001||Front Pair Only||$394.99|
|RDSTTB-01R||11146.7002||Rear Pair Only||$394.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
DV8 Offroad Plated Rock Doors Reviews
Cosmetically, these doors are awesome. The finish is has a slight texture, but not over bearing. The doors are well built, very sturdy. The inner plates come out relatively easily to give it a boss look, and the over all weight of the doors are solid. I even accented the DV8 logo to match the body color of my jeep. There was a few tiny scratches on the side of the back door, where I believe the doors rubbed up against each other during shipping. (The box by the way is HEAVY!) A little black marker made them almost disappear completely though.
Minus a star for the door rattle though. Despite moving the lock in and out and back and forth, adjusting it a little bit every mile, I can't get rid of 2 of the 4 doors from having a slight rattle. I added a small bumper on the inside door rail, but that didn't help. I found that running a couple layers of electrical tape around the door latch (on the jeep, not the door) seemed to make it work better for about 3 days, and then the rattle slowly started coming back.
Lastly, the installation instructions that were shipped is 1 piece of paper that says to go to a specific DV8 website. When you go there, it's "Page not Found." If you go browse all of DV8's installation procedures, you will discover that the doors aren't even listed. I contacted DV8 for help and they told me they didn't have installation papers because it's a new product. So if you order this, you'll get 3 different sizes of screws, some go here and some go there, and you basically have to just figure it out yourself. Oh also, the price here at Quadratec is actually cheaper than getting them directly from DV8, so that was a nice surprise.
In summary: Great looking doors. Absolutely what I was looking for. The rattle is annoying and you're on you own to figure out what screw goes where. Overall I'm happy, but not perfect.
Doors are very heavy and feel pretty tough. Quality of construction looks good. Installed it without any trouble. Got what I wanted.