The ultimate in quiet comfort, durability and performance - introducing the DV8 Off Road Ranger Fast Back Hardtop. Built in the United States, this beauty uses high quality seals, fiberglass, and advanced aerodynamics to produce the quietest top on the market. Remember what your radio sounds like? Well you will when this top is installed. And as far as quality, it is all solid perfection with hand-laid honeycomb reinforced fiberglass, 31% tinted DOT approved glass, de-tuned air vent, rear defrost window, and a military grade carpeted headliner. Stunning.
Weather an issue? Well, don't suffer in silence any longer with some other bulky top that takes forever to install or remove. With the DV8 Off Road Ranger Hardtop's ultra-easy quick release latching system, you can put on or take off the top faster than it took to write this sentence. Simple. Or, if time is really short, this hardtop has a removable front section that can open up just the driver/passenger area if you desire.
- Fast Back Design
- Removable Targa Panel
- 31% tinted DOT approved glass
- Military-grade carpeted headliner
- Rear defrost window
- Available in either textured black or paintable primer finish
Fast Back Hard Top
- Features: Fiberglass, Removable, Tinted
- Color: Black or Paintable Primer
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
DV8 Offroad Ranger Fast Back Hardtop Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Finish Option||Price|
|HT07FB42-P||11096.1011||Paintable Gray Primer||$2,826.91|
Customer Submitted Photos
DV8 Offroad Ranger Fast Back Hardtop Reviews
I am pleased with the quick shipping and service but I am very displeased with the finish. I ordered the primered grey finish so that I could paint it the same color as my jeep. I expected to get a primered grey finish. Instead I got blotches of grey here and there with some areas needing sanding because they are rough. If DV8 isn't going to provide a decent primer finish then they should not charge the same amount as the textured black finish.
Have had this top on my jeep for about 2 months now, no leaks and it is so much quieter than my stock top. The headliner keeps the Jeep cool in the summertime too. Get compliments on the look all the time. Great bang for your buck.
I had the top delivered to a shop that makes tops for all types of sport cars. The guys that put the top on were impressed at the ease of installation and how well it fit. All the seals fit great and it makes the jeep look 100% better.