Vehicle-Specific: Manufactured with specific valving for the JL for the best on and off-road ride quality .
Bolt-On Design: Easily installed using the factory mounting locations and hardware with minor drilling required to mount the reservoir bracket.
Remote Reservoir: The remote reservoir is designed to separate the JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid from the high-nitrogen charge.
- Front Shock(Single) with Remote Reservoir
- Reservoir Mounting Bracket
- Features: Remote Reservior
- Location: Rear
- Fits Lift Heights: 2.00, 2.50, 3.00 or 3.50, 4.00 or 4.50, 5.00, 5.50, 6.00
- Lift Range: 2 - 3 inch or 3.5 - 4 inch or 4.5 - 6 inch
- Rear Collapsed Length: 17.400 or 18.400 or 19.460
- Rear Extended Length: 29.090 or 30.590 or 32.590
- Rear Travel: 11.69 or 12.19 or 13.19
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Fox® Racing Shox Rear Performance Series 2.0 Smooth Body Reservoir Shock Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Lift Height||Price|