- TractiveGroove Technology™ offers enhanced traction in deep mud and snow
- Self-cleaning shoulder blocks help provide enhanced traction in dirt, gravel, and mud
- Highly angled center tread blocks enhance traction and lateral stability while reducing road noise
- Rim protector helps protect wheels from accidental curb damage
- Pinned for #16 metal studs for enhanced traction in winter driving conditions**
- Rim Size: 16.0 or 17.0 or 18.0 or 20.0
- Tire Height: 30.00" or 29.00" or 35.00" or 32.00" or 31.00" or 34.00" or 33.00"
- Tire Width: 8.5 or 8.9 or 12.4 or 9.3 or 9.7 or 10.4 or 10.8 or 11.6 or 12.8 or 11.2 or 12.0
- Published Size: 215/85R16 or 225/75R16 or 315/75R16 or 235/80R17 or 245/70R17 or 265/70R17 or 315/70R17 or 275/65R18 or 275/70R18 or 295/65R18 or 325/65R18 or 275/65R20 or 285/60R20 or 305/55R20 or 325/50R20
- Tire Style: Radial
- Max Wheel Width: 7.5 or 7.0 or 10.5 or 8.5 or 8.0 or 10.0 or 9.5
- Min Wheel Width: 6.0 or 8.0 or 6.5 or 7.0 or 7.5
- Published Diameter: 30 or 29 or 35 or 32 or 31 or 34 or 33
Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac Tires Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Wheel Size||Tire Size||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac Tires Reviews
I've had those tires about a few months now. The performance on road and off-road are amazing, specially on soft sand in Dubai when deflated, no competition seriously. But compared to the ko2's I had, these are a bit more noisy and wear way way way faster. I used the ko2's for around 40k miles in a year and they still had good depth to go for atleast 20 more. I don't think the goodyears would last more than 2 years or maximum 30k miles. And they look sick btw!!
My JL came factory with 245s. I got the Duratracs in 265 70R 17 because I did not want to deal with a lift kit etc. This is the biggest size you can get for the JL without having to deal with rubbing issues. No lift kit is needed. I'm extremely pleased with these tires. The other reviews are spot on. They look great, the stick out a little bit on the sides which is nicer than the factory tires. They are extremely quiet for an aggressive tire and I run with a soft top only. I had BF Goodrich AT on my previous wrangler and they were great; but they were not as quiet as these nor was the ride as smooth. But they were still really good tires so I guess its a matter of taste. I'm very pleased with these though. If you read other reviews on the interweb you won't find many negative things about these puppies.
I've mounted and balanced 10 sets of these with good success. They ride nice, and look aggressive. Very little road noise.