- TractiveGroove Technology™ offers enhanced traction in deep mud and snow
- Self-cleaning shoulder blocks help provide enhanced traction in dirt, gravel, and mud
- Highly angled center tread blocks enhance traction and lateral stability while reducing road noise
- Rim protector helps protect wheels from accidental curb damage
- Pinned for #16 metal studs for enhanced traction in winter driving conditions**
- Rim Size: 16.0 or 17.0 or 18.0 or 20.0 or 15.0
- Tire Height: 30.00" or 29.00" or 35.00" or 32.00" or 31.00" or 34.00" or 33.00"
- Tire Width: 8.5 or 8.9 or 12.4 or 9.3 or 9.7 or 10.4 or 10.8 or 11.6 or 12.8 or 11.2 or 12.0 or 10.5 or 12.5
- Published Size: 215/85R16 or 225/75R16 or 315/75R16 or 235/80R17 or 245/70R17 or 265/70R17 or 315/70R17 or 275/65R18 or 275/70R18 or 295/65R18 or 325/65R18 or 275/65R20 or 285/60R20 or 305/55R20 or 325/50R20 or 31x10.50R15 or 33x12.50R15 or 235/75R15 or 245/75R16 or 265/75R16 or 245/75R17 or 285/70R17
- Tire Style: Radial
- Max Wheel Width: 7.5 or 8.0 or 10.5 or 8.5 or 9.5 or 10.0 or 11.5 or 11.0
- Min Wheel Width: 6.0 or 8.0 or 6.5 or 7.0 or 8.5
- Published Diameter: 30 or 29 or 35 or 32 or 31 or 34 or 33
Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac Tires Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Sidewall||Size||Price|
|312007027||92607.1100||Outlined White Lettering||31x10.50R15LT||$190.99|
|312020027||92607.1101||Outlined White Lettering||33x12.50R15LT||$221.99|
|312008027||92607.1102||Outlined White Lettering||LT235/75R15||$177.99|
|312249027||92607.1106||Outlined White Lettering||LT245/75R16||$200.99|
|312017027||92607.1107||Outlined White Lettering||LT245/75R16||$190.99|
|312018027||92607.1109||Outlined White Lettering||LT265/75R16||$190.99|
|312023027||92607.1114||Outlined White Lettering||LT245/75R17||$229.99|
|312019027||92607.1116||Outlined White Lettering||LT265/70R17||$241.99|
|312015027||92607.1117||Outlined White Lettering||LT285/70R17||$266.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac Tires Reviews
Excellent tires, great choice.
I bought these a little over 3 years / 70k miles ago. Conduct a 5 tire rotation every 5k miles, and they still have an enormous amount of tread. Most people don't believe me when I tell them they have 70k miles on them. Road noise is minimal, however, it has become a bit more noticeable the last few months. Used on my 2014 2D JK Sponrt, which is my daily vehicle. Used mostly for highways, back roads and trips to OBX. Traction is awesome in the rain (hit every single deep puddle I can find), rare snow storms in the mid-Atlantic area were not a problem to negotiate, and the beaches of OBX have never given these tires any type of problem. Hands down absolutely love these tires and whenever the time does come to replace them...I will be looking for only these tires. Worth every penny.
I've had those tires about a few months now. The performance on road and off-road are amazing, specially on soft sand in Dubai when deflated, no competition seriously. But compared to the ko2's I had, these are a bit more noisy and wear way way way faster. I used the ko2's for around 40k miles in a year and they still had good depth to go for atleast 20 more. I don't think the goodyears would last more than 2 years or maximum 30k miles. And they look sick btw!!