- Legal in California, or other states adopting California emissions standards, only for racing vehicles that may never be used, registered or licensed for use, upon a highway. Can not be shipped to California residents.
- 50 State Legal - CARB E.O. Number D-260-20
- Speedometer\Odometer Correction For Gears 2.82, 3.07, 3.21, 3.42, 3.55, 3.73, 3.92, 4.10, 4.56, 4.88, 5.13 & 5.38
- Speedometer\Odometer Correction For Tire Sizes 22.5 - 44 inches 1/4 inch increments
- Top Speed Limiter 25 - 75 MPH in 5 MPH increments, 81 to 255 MPH to match speed rated tires
- Rev Limit -500 to +500 RPM Above or Below Stock Value
- Cooling Fans Stock, 180 degrees F, 195 degrees F
- Return Back To Stock
- DTCs Read and Clear
- Idle RPM adjustment for 4-Low, Normal, and Winch 700-1800 RPM in 50 RPM increments
- Throttle Response settings for 4Lo, Lo, Mid, and High -50% to +50%, in 5% increments
- On-The-Fly turn on cooling fan regardless of coolant temp.
- On-The-Fly Differential Locking Control In All Modes (Rubicon Only)
- On-The-Fly Instant Idle Override 500 – 2000 RPM, in 50 RPM increments
- On-The-Fly Traction Control Enable\Disable
- On-The-Fly Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Disable
- Internet Updateable
Hypertech Power Tuning
Optimized Engine Tuning For Maximum Power & Performance
The Max Energy 2.0 Power Programmer delivers more power-per-dollar than any other bolt-on on the market today. Plus, it installs in less than 15 minutes without using tools or getting your hands dirty. Our award-winning Power Tuning adds maximum horsepower, torque, and performance for any kind of driving for vehicles using regular, premium, E85, as well as diesel fuel. The Max Energy 2.0 also has a larger backlit LCD screen for quick and easy setup and user-friendly navigation for simple installation, tuning, and feature options.
The Most Powerful Tuning Available For Towing
Hypertech’s Power Tuning is the only tuning on the market that allows you to use the highest power level for towing while maintaining safe EGTs. This means no worries about damaging your engine or transmission when towing up to the maximum weight rating specified by the vehicle’s manufacturer. Hypertech develops and tests all Power Tuning under real-world conditions using maximum load and steep grades to ensure dependability.
Tuning For Popular Air Intakes
Cold air intakes change the air velocity and the volume of air passing over the Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor due to the shape and size of the ducting around the MAF sensor and even the type of air filter used. Retuning the engine calibration for specific popular cold air intakes that are installed is necessary to correct the MAF readings and to take advantage of the increased airflow.
Emissions Certified 50-State Legal
Hypertech offers an emissions certified version of the Max Energy 2.0 that is legal in all 50 states, including California. Only applications that have been emissions certified for sale in California are available in this version. In addition, there is NO DIFFERENCE IN POWER, PERFORMANCE, OR FEATURE OPTIONS for the same vehicles offered in the non-certified version.
- Features: Plastic
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Power Programmer Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 Power Programmer Reviews
If adjusting idle is a priority, consider another device. Custom idle parameters do not work on 6-speed 2012+ JK’s. No matter what custom idle parameter is selected, this programmer will not hold the desired idle and it constantly returns to the OEM idle. It was a painful three and a half month process working with Hypertech customer service with zero resolution to the idle issue along with poor communication across the board. Example: New custom files would be ready to test for over a week and I received zero communication from Hypertech and only found out after calling in since they do not respond via email. That scenario happened three times before I completely gave up and returned the unit.