KC HiLiTES Gravity LED Pro 7" Headlights with 4" Gravity LED Fog Light Kit for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK
When it comes to lighting, everyone wants more Lumens. Why? It's simple - more Lumens equals more light equals more visibility equals, well you get the idea. With KC's Gravity LED Pro 7" Jeep JK Headlight replacements, you get the Lumens you need while staying DOT approved on the road. These lights feature bright CREE LEDs that provide 2,967 raw Lumens at low beam and 2,575 raw Lumens on high, all with a diecast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens for optimal performance.
The Gravity LED Pro 7" Headlight also features patented Gravity Projector Optics with a KC-engineered polished reflector that is able to deliver a more controlled beam pattern while setting new industry standards in light shape, clarity and output. And the best part - these headlight replacements are Plug-n-Play for ease of installation while remaining DOT compliant for low beam, high beam and daytime running light.
- Gravity® LED Pro 7" Headlight
- Patented Gravity® Projector Optics(GPO)
- Hard Coated Polycarbonate Lens
- Precision Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
- KC Engineered Polished Reflector Optics
- Plug-n-Play for Jeep JK
- DOT Compliant Low Beam, High Beam and Day Running Lamp
- Raw Lumens: Low- 2,967 lm, High- 2,575 lm, DRL- 386 lm
- Lux @ 10 Meters: Low- 400 lx, High- 700 lx
- Candela: Low- 40,000 cd, High- 70,000 cd
- Beam Distance: Low- 400m, High- 529m
- Wattage: Low- 18W, High- 25W
- LED Bulb: CREE: XPL/XPG2
- Color Temp: 5000K
- Amp Draw: 1.88A
- Voltage: 9V-18V
- IP Rating: IP68
The Gravity® LED Pro 7" headlight uses KC's patented Gravity® Projector Optic (GPO). Utilizing this proprietary projector lens technology along with a GRD LED core, KC engineers were able to deliver a more controlled beam pattern while setting new industry standards in light shape, clarity and output.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE REFLECTOR OPTICS
The Gravity® LED Pro 7" Headlight features KC's patented Gravity GRD technology, which is engineered to direct every lumen from powerful LEDs to precision reflector optics.
HIGH/LOW/DRL BEAM FUNCTION
High/Low beams as well as DRL functionality comes factory installed in this KC projector headlight while greatly Improving visibility and clarity over your factory Jeep JK headlights.
DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY
Surrounding our high-performance Pro 7" Headlight is a durable die-cast housing, and a hard coated Polycarbonate lens, which is designed to tolerate the harshest climates, terrains and conditions.
KC's 4" Gravity LED fog light kit for Jeep JKs is a direct fit replacement featuring a specially designed mounting system that bolts in place on the original equipment bumper. The kit also includes factory wire connectors that simply plug directly into the O.E. wiring harness.
4" Gravity LED fog lights are IP68 rated, protected against EMI interference and feature a 6,500K color temperature.
- Features: LED
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
KC HiLiTES Gravity LED Pro 7" Headlights with 4" Gravity LED Fog Light Kit Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Year Range||Color||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
KC HiLiTES Gravity LED Pro 7" Headlights with 4" Gravity LED Fog Light Kit Reviews
Headlight install was a breeze even for a gimpy old dude, 10 minutes start to finish.
Had to hire our the fog light install to a neighborhood youngster who could twist and bend better than I.
You must either remove the valance above or the swaybar below to get the old lights out and the new ones in.
Still < 15 minutes for an able bodied person with a stubby screwdriver <— vital ) with removing the grill, valance, splash guard, and putting it all back together .
After getting out my laser level and properly adjusting my headlights, literally < 3 minutes so there is no excuse to be “that guy”, people stoped flashing me.
Low beam Cut-Off line is very sharp and taking some getting used to and right now is quite distracting bouncing and bobbing up and down on Class 3 & 4 roads at night, when I can’t run the brights due to the occasional oncoming traffic or passing houses. Hopefully I’ll adjust to it.
High beams are amazing and turn the loneliest, darkest Vermont back roads into almost daylight driving conditions.
Very happy I chose the Amber fogs as they really help in heavy snow and rain, where the stock whites were bouncing back too much in similar driving conditions.
Ok I just spent a Saturday afternoon installing my new KC Gravity Pro LED headlights and Gravity Fogs. The actual installment wasn’t that hard..it was getting all the retainer clips out without mangling them..To put the Fogs in. I ended up taking both the upper bumper valance and the lower wind screen out too, because you can’t take out the old fog lights out down low cause the sway bar is in the way, so you have to go up top. I drove after dark, into Rocky Mountain National park..and the light is amazing..I think a slight aiming might be needed on the driver side..but the brights are wow..AND a 23 year warranty??...great upgrade to my 15’ JK ..lift kit next..
Love these lights! Don't wait and get rid of the stock lights now! The headlights are easy to install, the fog lights require a little more time but worth it. Don't know how I drove with the stock lights for so long. Must buy.