Body Protection: Within minutes you can add some protection to your body panels of your Jeep. No longer will that stray branch from a bush scratch up your paint job while you are out on the trails having a blast. These high-performance, multi-layer, cast vinyl wrapped magnetic panels will protect your Jeep from all types of trail rash.
Customize Your Jeep: Not only will these panels protect but they will make your Jeep stand out from the crowd. Best of all if you do not feel like standing out on some days these are easy to remove in minutes so you can be on your way.
Installation: First things first is to make sure that your JK is clean so that no debris gets trapped under the magnetic panel between the body of your Jeep. Once you made sure it is clean simply place each panel in place and you will have added protection and style for your drive. When panels are not in use make sure to clean them off and store them on a flat surface.
- 15 Magnetic Body Armor Pieces
- Features: Magnetic
- Color: American Flag or Snow Camo or Wood Panel or Mountains or Rust or Zebra
- Armor Type: Cowl, Door Protection or Cosmetic, Door Protection
- Material: Magnet
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Mek Magnet Magnetic Body Armor Kit Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
|4006||13144.0306||Neon Zebra Stripes||$399.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Mek Magnet Magnetic Body Armor Kit Reviews
I purchased the Black Flag edition of this item. And while the magnet itself is great, this particular design has its flaws. I bought it because my Jeep is covered in subdued black and gray flags and it would be a perfect addition and protect the paint on the trails. I had planned to also wear it to patriotic events. So imagine my surprise after installation when I find the words “Russia, Putin, Moscow, etc” all over the sides. I understand these are part of the “headlines” but they don’t belong on the side of a patriotic design along with the words “Freedom, America, and Independence”. These magnets look good from a distance but I’ll honestly say I’m a little embarrassed to have these contradictions on the side. I’ll use them on the trail now and that’s it. So for $450 I don’t consider them worth the month. I didn’t care for the other designs so had I known this I probably would’ve gone with another brand for half the price. If you like another design the magnet itself is great and easy to put on. The badge on the driver front panel does NOT line up with a 2016 JK. I had to take mine up and move it. I would avoid the Blag Flag design unless these issues don’t bother you. They bother me.