Mickey Thompson's Baja ATZP3 isn't just an all-terrain tire with mud aspirations. It is a specially engineered rubber masterpiece that takes mud and off road dreams, and makes them a reality. All while featuring the best on road ride around. The Baja ATZP3 can do this thanks to a new compound and design elements which deliver a quiet, secure on road performance, while providing an extra wide footprint, specially designed shoulders, PowerPly™ 3-ply sidewall construction and beefy tread blocks which allows for superior off-road traction. Call it a 'hybrid' if you want, but you'll definitely be calling this tire perfection.
Quiet Traction: Most bulkier tires are designed for one thing only - to give you more mass and traction to clear that obstacle, or the ability to knife through mud, sand, or whatever else you encounter during off road action. Yet try driving those things on road. You can't hear yourself think. However, these Baja ATZP 3 tires utilize a unique compound to quiet down road noise all while continuing to deliver excellent off-road traction.
Unparalleled Design: The Baja ATZP3 is a next-generation, all-terrain tire that employs new design elements like PowerPly 3-ply sidewalls, wide lateral grooves, stone ejector ribs and scalloped shoulder lugs - all to provide excellent off-road traction, a quieter ride and superior durability.
Hybrid Flexibility: While the ATZP3 calls itself an all-terrain tire, Mickey Thompson has infused the tire with interlocking tread elements, a new compound with improved cut and chip protection, deep, aggressive sidebiters and multi-draft grooves for self-cleaning and improved wear. This gives the tires the ultimate in mud-terrain type performance, while still allowing for great on road drivability and durability.
- Rim Size: 15.0 or 16.0 or 17.0 or 18.0 or 20.0 or 22.0
- Tire Height: 31.00" or 32.00" or 33.00" or 35.00" or 37.00" or 34.00" or 36.00" or 30.00"
- Tire Width: 10.7 or 11.0 or 12.6 or 11.7 or 12.0 or 12.5 or 11.5 or 12.3 or 12.8 or 13.1 or 11.1 or 12.1 or 10.0 or 9.7 or 9.3 or 11.6 or 13.0 or 13.5
- Published Size: 31x10.50R15 or 32x11.50R15 or 33x12.50R15 or 265/75R16 or 285/75R16 or 305/70R16 or 315/75R16 or 265/70R17 or 285/70R17 or 305/65R17 or 315/70R17 or 37x12.50R17 or 275/70R18 or 305/60R18 or 305/70R18 or 285/55R20 or 305/55R20 or 35x12.50R20 or 37x12.50R20 or 225/75R16 or 245/70R16 or 235/85R16 or 245/70R17 or 295/70R17 or 325/50R22 or 35x12.50R17 or 35x12.50R18 or 37x13.50R22
- Tire Style: Radial
- Max Wheel Width: 9.5 or 10.0 or 11.0 or 10.5 or 11.5 or 8.5 or 12.0
- Min Wheel Width: 7.0 or 8.0 or 8.5 or 6.5 or 6.0 or 9.0
- Published Diameter: 31 or 32 or 33 or 35 or 37 or 34 or 36 or 30
Mickey Thompson Baja ATZP3 Radial Tire Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Sizing||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Mickey Thompson Baja ATZP3 Radial Tire Reviews
So far they are great tires had everything but dry roads. Had snow wet slushy roads since installed. Excellent traction on all those conditions so far. I am running them at 28-29 psi gonna do a chalk test if I ever get dry weather. Road noise has not been an issue at 55-60 mph. Have not drove on the interstate yet.
So far so good. Quiet smooth ride. I'll update in a few months
Prior to these I had Mickey Thomson MTZs which looked and performed great but were very loud. I also heard the ATZs were better in the snow and I see more of that than wet mud. So far, very happy with these tires and they are much quieter (about 10db with windows shut). The 1 start deduction is because they pick up rocks from dirt roads easily and then fire them out at high velocity when you get up to speed. Don't hang your arm out or drive behind my Jeep for the first few miles.