The new Deegan 38TM All Terrain tire from Mickey Thompson is designed in cooperation with racing icon Brian Deegan. The latest in All Terrain tire design, the Deegan 38TM features a clean style with high performance and great street manners built into one package!
- Solid white “DEEGAN 38” lettering on 15", 16", 17" and 18" sizes, stylized black sidewall on 20-inch sizes
- Wide outer-voids for self cleaning ability and aggressive looks
- Tight inner void sections for reduced noise and greater contact area
- Generous siping adds all-season performance and allows lugs to better conform to surfaces
- Rim Size: 15.0 or 16.0 or 17.0 or 18.0 or 20.0
- Tire Height: 29.00" or 31.00" or 30.00" or 32.00" or 34.00" or 35.00"
- Tire Width: 9.3 or 10.5 or 9.7 or 10.4 or 11.6 or 12.5
- Published Size: 235/75R15 or 31x10.50R15 or 235/70R16 or 245/75R16 or 265/70R16 or 265/65R17 or 265/70R17 or 295/70R18 or 35x12.50R20
- Tire Style: Radial
- Max Wheel Width: 8.5 or 8.0 or 10.0
- Min Wheel Width: 6.0 or 7.0 or 6.5 or 8.0
- Published Diameter: 29 or 31 or 30 or 32 or 34 or 35
*Please make a selection above to view specs on a specific product
Mickey Thompson Deegan 38™ All Terrain Radial Tire Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Mickey Thompson Deegan 38™ All Terrain Radial Tire Reviews
Where are these tires made? What is the warranty and where would i have to go for warranty service?
These tires are produced in the US. Mickey Thompson has 2 tire factories, one in Findlay, OH and the other is in Texarcana, AR. These tires carry a 55,000 mile warranty. All warranties would go though our customer service department. Thank you for your question.