You can restore your Jeep Wrangler JL or Gladiator front bumper at home with factory parts. The Mopar Fog Lamp Bezel for the Rubicon Steel Bumper conceals the crush cans that absorb impact as well as tie the fog lamp openings into the bumper design. Front end damage is a thing of the past, these end caps snap into place and are secured by 2 poly rivets each.
- Construction : Plastic
- Hardware Sold Separately : 2 of #6500911 (Rivets) for each bezel
- Coating : UV Stabilized
- Application : Original Replacement
- Locate and See Related Parts :
- Features: Factory Fog Lamps
- Color: Black
- Style: Stock Replacement
- Material: Plastic
*Please make a selection above to view weight, dimensions, specs of a specific product
Jeep Gladiator (JT)
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Mopar Front Fog Lamp Bezel Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Mopar Front Fog Lamp Bezel Reviews
Will these fit 2017 JKU rock series or is there one you carry that will?
Do you sell the rivets for the bezels? 06500911? I don’t see it on website. How many do I need?
Yes, the rivets are found in the "Our Experts Recommend" or search for #6500911 (omit the first zero). Each bezel requires 2 rivets.
Can this fit on a anniversary edition 2016 metal bumber
No, it will not fit