Reinforced Sidewall: The three-ply polyester sidewall (in select sizes) is both puncture resistant and long lasting. This durable design makes for a longer lasting tire.
Tread Block Rigidity: For improved traction, Nitto reinforces the coupling joints on their Dune Grappler tires. These joints connect the outer most tread blocks to the center blocks.
Sidewall Design: Nitto uses a dual sidewall design on all of their Grappler tires. One side has Old English lettering, where the other side features traditional lettering. Both sides have the Dune Grappler “flame” pattern.
Staggered Shoulder Lugs: The Dune Grappler has an enhanced lug design for better off-road ability. The shoulder lugs wrap down the sidewall, which provides additional traction in loose terrain.
Off-Road Traction: The intermediate void ratio between the tread blocks helps to provide off-road performance in loose dirt and sand.
All-Terrain: The combination of tread elements is optimized for on-road handling and off-road performance.
- Rim Size: 17.0 or 18.0 or 20.0
- Tire Height: 33.00" or 34.00" or 35.00" or 32.00"
- Tire Width: 11.2 or 12.4 or 12.8 or 12.0
- Published Size: 285/70R17 or 315/70R17 or 285/65R18 or 325/65R18 or 285/40R22 or 305/55R20 or 325/60R20
- Tire Style: Radial
- Max Wheel Width: 9.0 or 10.0 or 9.5
- Min Wheel Width: 7.0 or 8.0 or 7.5
- Published Diameter: 33 or 34 or 35 or 32
Nitto Dune Grappler Desert Terrain Tire Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|