Reinforced Sidewall: The three-ply polyester sidewall is both puncture resistant and long lasting. This durable design makes for a longer lasting tire.
Variable Pitch Tread Blocks: The tread pattern on the Exo Grappler tire was specifically engineered to reduce tire noise and droning on the highway.
Staggered Shoulder Lugs: The Exo Grappler has an enhanced lug design for better off-road ability. The shoulder lugs wrap down the sidewall, which provides additional traction in loose terrain.
Sidewall Design: Nitto uses a dual sidewall design on all of their Grappler tires. One side has y-shaped buttresses, where the other features three-dimensional buttresses.
Stone Ejectors: Built-in stone ejecting ribs keep debris from getting stuck in the grooves of the tire. This helps prevent stone drilling.
Tire Compound: For better wear resistance, Nitto uses a durable combination of natural rubber, high strength polymers, and wear resistant materials for the Exo Grappler’s tire compound.
Tread Block Rigidity: For improved traction, Nitto reinforces the coupling joints on their Exo Grappler tires with gear shaped block edges.
Three-Peak Mountain Snowflake (3PMSF) Rating: The Exo Grappler is built for winter performance, and carries a three-peak mountain snowflake rating. The sipes and large lateral grooves provide biting edges as well as water and snow/slush evacuation. The tire compound is also optimized for cold weather conditions. For additional traction, optional TSMI #15 studs can be added.
- Rim Size: 17.0 or 18.0 or 20.0
- Tire Height: 35.00" or 37.00" or 32.00" or 31.00" or 33.00" or 34.00"
- Tire Width: 12.5 or 13.5 or 9.3 or 9.7 or 10.4 or 11.2 or 10.8 or 11.5 or 11.6 or 12.0 or 12.8
- Published Size: 35x12.50R17 or 37x13.50R17 or 235/80R17 or 245/75R17 or 265/70R17 or 285/70R17 or 35x12.50R18 or 265/65R18 or 275/65R18 or 275/70R18 or 285/65R18 or 285/70R18 or 35x11.50R20 or 35x12.50R20 or 37x13.50R20 or 275/55R20 or 275/60R20 or 275/65R20 or 285/55R20 or 285/60R20 or 285/65R20 or 295/55R20 or 305/55R20 or 325/60R20
- Tire Style: Radial
- Max Wheel Width: 11.0 or 12.0 or 8.5 or 9.5 or 10.0 or 10.5 or 11.5
- Min Wheel Width: 8.0 or 9.0 or 6.0 or 6.5 or 7.0 or 8.5
- Published Diameter: 35 or 37 or 32 or 31 or 33 or 34
Nitto Exo Grappler AWT Tire Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Size||Price|