Putting an Old Man Emu Nitrocharger suspension kit on your 2011-15 Jeep® Grand Cherokee will let you drive on terrain that you wouldn't dream of tackling with a factory setup. Unfortunately in some cases a full suspension upgrade can result in a vehicle leaning to one side or the other. OME offers an inexpensive fix with their FK79 front trim packer. The kit will allow you to fine tune your Jeep® Grand Cherokee's height so it's level at all four corners.
Adjustments can be made up to 5mm (approximately 0.2").
To be used with Old Man Emu front struts compatible with 2011-15 Jeep® Grand Cherokee WK2's.
* NOT compatible with Jeeps® equipped with Quadra-Lift airbag suspension systems.
No More Leaning: Fine-Tune Suspension Height Up To 5mm.
For Use With Old Man Emu Front Struts For 2011-15 Jeep® Grand Cherokee WK2.
Affordable Option To Level Out Your OME Suspension and Optimize Ride Quality.
- Features: Front
- Color: Black
- Shipping Weight: 1lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 9in x 8in x 1in (L x W x H)
Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)