Please Note: Programmer required to override the factory electro-hydraulic pump functions.
- Increased torque output
- Relieves stress on steering gearbox & frame mounts
- Eliminates excessive on-center play at the steering wheel
- Eliminates electro-hydraulic pump overheating
- Increased Torque Output turns for 37-44" tires
- Improved turning capability especially with engaged lockers
Ported Steering Box Option: This option gives you the ability to upgrade later and add steering assist cylinder kit. If you are considering this option or wanting larger tires be sure to get the ported steering box.
Recommend 4-7 Degrees Positive Caster: Positive caster increases alignment torque keeping the driver in control of the Jeep. Allowing you to travel at high speeds going down the highway in a straight line without drifting. Decreasing the effort it takes to turn those massive heavy tires. This will also increase negative camber gain while turning for wider tire contact.
No Welding Required: Making for an easier installing that is 100 percent bolt on. (with factory tie rod configuration)
- Features: Rubber, Steel
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
PSC Motorsports Big Bore XD Overlander Steering Kit Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
|SK500||56112.6140||Non-Ported Steering Box||$2,334.00|
|SK501||56112.6141||w/ Ported Steering Box||$2,639.00|