- 50 State Legal - CARB E.O. Number D-802-3
Premium Performance Features:
- Power Gains +30 HP and +27 ft-lbs TQ
- Power Levels - 4 Performance Levels
- Shift-on-the-fly - YES - Using cruise control +/- buttons
- Tire Size Calibration - 20" to 40"(corrects speedometer)
- Gear Ratio for Speedometer Calibration - 2.00 to 5.99
- Auto Start/Stop - On/Off
- Tire Pressure Adjustment (TPMS) - 22 to 64 PSI
- TPMS On/Off - YES
- Pedal Response Adjusted - YES
- NO flash tuning, NO wiring, & NO PCM swap required!!
Ultimate Plug & Play Design: This simple yet effective design plugs directly into your PCM. Giving you ultimate control and power to the pedal. With 4 performance levels at your fingertips that allow you to adjust on the fly. A unique design that is completely different and better than anything else.
- Engine Size: 3.6L Pentastar V-6
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Shipping Weight: 2.7lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 11in x 10in x 4in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Customer Submitted Photos
Pulsar Inline Performance Module Reviews
A little skeptical at first since this is a new product with no reviews. Install was easy after viewing their install video. Set up just as simple. I added a cold air intake at the same time since during install you do need to remove the factory intake.
Surprisingly after changing the tire size and running the performance mode I have noticed a difference in gas mileage and pep. I’m running 93 octane and have been so the octane can’t be the change. As far as the added cold air intake this may be helping a tad but was primarily added for engine noise, I have the manual trans and prefer shifting to sound as opposed to looking for the tach.
I does appear the throttle is more responsive but not a huge or neck breaking difference.