Quadratec CB-3212 Hardtop Drip Rail Mount Cross Bar Rack for 07-20 Jeep Wrangler JL & JK Unlimited with Factory Hardtop
Versatility: This rack system is compatible with a range of roof rack accessories giving you the option to carry things from paddle boards, bikes, canoes, and kayaks making sure you are covered to bring what you need on your trip. The Cross bar Rack is also great for transporting small amounts of lumber and ladders.
Ease of Removal: When you no longer need the rack on the Jeep, steel gutter mount risers feature threaded tension knobs for quick and easy cross bar removal without using tools.
Style & Finish: Mounts directly into your gutters giving you a flush look with no overhang. The bars are black powder coated for lasting durability and corrosion resistance.
Weight Limit: Mounted cross bars can be adjusted from 5” to 6.5” above the roof top providing 85 lbs. of load capacity when evenly distributed.
- (2) Cross Bars
- Gutter Mount Assembly Hardware & Components
- Installation Instructions
- Features: Adjustable, Front and Rear, Heavy Duty, Powder Coated
- Shipping Weight: 18lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 60in x 7in x 3in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Customer Submitted Photos
Quadratec Hardtop Drip Rail Mount Cross Bar Rack Reviews
There doesn't seem to be an email contact anymore, so hopefully someone reviews this before posting (and doesn't post it)... I don't like posting negative reviews. If I did not need this rack this week I would not have completed installation. Issues 1) endcap on one cross rail was broken 2) some lock nuts seize and will not tighten (nope, they were not cross threaded) 3) allen wrench stripped, and it stripped a couple hex head bolts. 4) "rubber" to place on ends of the rack where it sits in the gutter rail... this is so hard and curled it is basically un usable. I run a vintage jeep restoration shop, have been sponsored by Quadratec and am normally 100% satisfied with Quadratec products, service, everything. This one is not fantastic. But I need it so I installed it.
Installed is absurdly tall. Drop rail on JK doesn’t extend to rear window, so looks a little awkward positioned so far forward. Makes wind moan sounds even around 35mph.
I wouldn't waste your money on these. Do what I wish I'd done and get one of the more expensive ones. We have only a very light duty use for these so I thought I'd get the cheap set, and I got burned. The fasteners are junk. When I put the top plates (that hold the bars down) on with the bolts/nylock nuts I found that many of them burred badly (no i did not crossthread them, they all started fine). I couldn't even get them tight, then ended up grinding off stuck nuts with a dremel. They seem to be very low grade stainless, the allen socket gets spun out easily, and obviously the thread machining is poor after my problems with stuck nuts. I ended up dropping $30 at the hardware store purchasing decent quality stainless socket head cap screws to do the job right, and I blew an afternoon on something that should have taken an hour. I've got a few spots around the fasteners where paint is knocked off from grinding off nuts, so in short order I'm sure it'll be rusting. When it does get rusty we'll buy a different brand, and probably from a different vendor out of spite because of this debacle.