Why Choose The Best Floor Liners on the Planet?
- Made in the USA!
- Quadratec Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Holds up to 40% more liquid than previous liners*
- Unique Tread Pattern that is Exclusive to Quadratec
- Perfectly contoured for your Wrangler
- Extra tall sides and 5/16" deep tread
- Twice the thickness of other liners
- Improved easy-fit carpet anchor design
- Nibbed bottoms keeps liners in place
- Tough Thermoplastic Elastomer material
- Easily removable for quick cleaning
- All Season Protection
- Driver Side Front Floor Liner
- Passenger Side Front Floor Liner
- Driver Side Rear Floor Liner
- Passenger Side Rear Floor Liner
- Rear Cargo Area Liner
- Color: Black
- Location: Cargo, Front, Rear
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Quadratec Ultimate All Weather Floor Liner Triple Combo Kit Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
|14254 0410||14254.0410||Behind Rear Seat||$239.99|
|14254 0409||14254.0409||Full Cargo Area Liner(No Rear Seat)||$259.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Quadratec Ultimate All Weather Floor Liner Triple Combo Kit Reviews
Everything fit great! I ordered the kit with the rear seat option. Think I might order just the whole floor option for the rear when I take the seat out for more cargo space. Putting on the entry guards was easy and they fit great!
The front driver/ passenger and behind the front seat mats are great. The rear cargo liner not so much. I ordered the version for with out rear seat because I do not run the rear seat at all. Well what I received was the cargo area mat for the 4dr Jeep. In communicating with Quadratec support, I am told this is the correct part, however I can tell you it does not fit well in my 2dr without the rear seat. My main complaint is that with the rear seat removed, there is a drop off in he 2dr where the cargo area ends and the rear seat would sit. The rear cargo liner does not account for this and when you put any kind of weight to the front of the cargo liner, it will bubble and bow up at the drop off. In addition, there is no cutout for the rear sub, if you have the upgraded sound system, since it sit in the floor like the JKs did. The cargo liner was clearly not made for the 2dr, but rather for the 4dr. I tried to point that out to support before writing a review and their answer was to return it on my dime. It would have cost me $40, half the over all cost, to return it. So, I have decided to keep it and sell it to a 4dr guy and then go buy a better fitted mat elsewhere. Hopefully my review will help some other 2dr owner out there, before they make the mistake of buying the full cargo area mat.
Great fit, even the sill guards which I had heard wouldn't fit well or allow the doors to close fit great. For the money probably the best thing you can buy to protect the interior.