1. Fabric: Tough 24 oz. Antimicrobial Black Diamond textured Sailcloth Material is both mildew and UV resistant.
2. Windows: Press Polished Clear View™" windows are DOT approved and feature a 31% dark tint and are removable & replaceable.
3. Stitching: Adventure Top seams are double stitched with tough marine grade polyester thread that is UV protected and rot resistant. Seams also feature heat taped seals to prevent leaks.
4. Construction: All Adventure tops have rigid insert panels that reinforce the rear corners to keep your top wrinkle free and tight fitting even when the rear window is removed.
5. Storage: Adventure Top rear windows can be easily rolled up and secured using the included elastic straps.
6. Door Surrounds: The Adventure Top door surrounds are constructed from tough lightweight aluminum providing the structural support for the top. Door surrounds install at the factory mounting points with the included threaded knobs for easy installation and removal.
- Top Deck
- Rear Quarter Windows
- Rear Window
- Left and Right Door Surrounds
- Windshield Channel
- Tailgate Bar
- Flip Top Header Assembly
- All Hardware for Installation
- Features: Flip Back Sunroof, Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: Black Diamond
- Hardware Type: Frameless
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Sailcloth (28-30oz)
- Shipping Weight: 61.3lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 59in x 24in x 13in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
QuadraTop Adventure Top S Soft Top Reviews
Great quality and fit!
I have been very happy with this Top. It was fairly easy to install with the instructions and I would suggest watching the video provided. I love the sunroof flip back option!
I read the previous reviews on the zippers and wondered if I would have trouble on the install, but not the case. I installed my top in stages; bimini first, drove a couple of days; put on the side panels and let them stretch and relax for a day; zipped the rear window on and made some minor realignments and adjustments. When the fabric cools, a little more effort is needed to start the rear window zippers, but it fits. Definitely watch the YouTube video in addition to reading the instruction manual. The video shows the color coding of the parts bags for each side of the Jeep. The last tip I have is using a preformed cardboard tube to roll the rear window up in place and securing the button clasps. Avoids kinking the vision panel of the rear window.
I replaced my factory soft top with the Adventure S top and I couldn’t be more pleased with the result. In seconds, I can flip back the sunroof. The fast back look is stylish and a little more aerodynamic. The tinted windows are an improvement over the factory soft top. One issue that I’ve seen is the adhesive seam on the fabric at the sound bar tie-downs has come undone. The tech support was excellent on how to resolve that issue. The rain test passed without leaks. The bimini tie-down straps don’t create drag unlike the sails on the factory top. My biggest disappointment was waiting 8 months for the product to be available to purchase which in my mind is inexcusable. Three out the four target dates were missed and extended. Love the top, but fix the logistics.