1. Fabric: Tough 24 oz. Antimicrobial Black Diamond textured Sailcloth Material is both mildew and UV resistant.
2. Windows: Press Polished Clear View™" windows are DOT approved and feature a 31% dark tint and are removable & replaceable.
3. Stitching: Adventure Top seams are double stitched with tough marine grade polyester thread thats UV protected and rot resistant. Seams also feature heat taped seals to prevent leaks.
4. Construction: All Adventure tops have rigid insert panels that reinforce the rear corners to keep your top wrinkle free and tight fitting even when the rear window is removed.
5. Storage: Adventure Top rear windows can be easily rolled up and secured using the included elastic straps.
6. Door Surrounds: The Adventure Top door surrounds are constructed from tough lightweight aluminum providing the structural support for the top. Door surrounds install at the factory mounting points with the included threaded knobs for easy installation and removal.
- Top Deck
- Rear Quarter Windows
- Rear Window
- Left and Right Door Surrounds
- Windshield Channel
- Tailgate Bar
- Flip Top Header Assembly
- All Hardware for Installation
- Features: Flip Back Sunroof, Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: Black Diamond
- Hardware Type: Frameless
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Sailcloth (28-30oz)
- Shipping Weight: 67lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 58in x 23in x 11in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
QuadraTop Adventure Top S Soft Top Reviews
For me, the ultimate review of any product is the "Would I buy it again?" test. For my use case, primarily used as a summer top and without the rear windows, I would consider buying the Adventure Top S again. If this was my every day, all year top, I would not buy it again. I previously owned a similar top from another brand, so this isn't my only point of reference.
Pros: no material problems with seams, brackets, etc.; header is sturdy and fits & latches well; easy open/close from the driver's seat; good fit at the rear door surrounds; no rain leaks, and even in an automatic car wash, minimal drips; hook & loop fasteners limit water spraying through the rear window zippers in a car wash; option to roll up rear window.
Cons: air leaks near the front doors add wind noise when driving on the highway with the top closed (These air leaks appear to be a design issue and not an adjustment, installation, or manufacturing quality issue); fit around the rear retaining rails could be better, but this might be remedied by leaving the rear windows in more often than I do and reshaping the window stiffening panels to hold the corner curve better; anti-puddling rods occasionally fall out; the top doesn't fit tightly over the rear seat area, causing minor flapping; sunroof section gets blown forward and stopped halfway open, like a sail, in windy highway conditions, but this is easily fixed with a strap. Finally, the instructions need a thorough rewrite.
In summary, this is a workable, reasonably priced option if you will have your Jeep open much of the time the top is on. However, if you plan on running this top on a daily driver in all conditions, you may be frustrated, depending on your tolerance for small annoyances.
I bought the top a few months ago and wanted to give it a while before I wrote a review. So here it is... The top came quickly and was easily installed. Don't know why they were not able to make it work with the factory window lock levers, but the swap was fairly easy. The fold back section is easy to operate and can be done quickly. The only negative things I have came across are when the top is closed. Two of the bigger issues are when the top is close and the window(s) are down the fold back portion flaps and smacks off the sound bar creating a constant loud noise. The other issue is the same area, when it is parked and rains the water puddles and balloons the top down (no matter how much its adjusted). It impressively hold about 2-3 gallons of water. If there is enough water and time it must come through the seam, as once I was out of town and came home to a lot of water on the top, in my sound bar and rear floorboard.
I think one additional arched bar going across the foldback assembly would cure all the issues in this section. The only other thing I wish was easier would be the back window. You have to undue parts of the corner sections to get the locking bar out just to roll it up and put it back.
Pros: Easy to install
Fit was accurate
Is quieter than my old soft top
Con: Top hold water in head section (will leak if enough water and time)
Top flaps and creates flapping sound off sound bar area
Overall a decent top for the price but could use some simple improvements. I am already working on mine.
Great top do far , the sun roof is awesome .
A few lil minor fit issues but overall a great top for now