RCV Performance CVJ44-JL Ultimate Dana 44 Front 1-Piece CV Axles for 18-20 Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT Rubicon
Strength and Integrity: RCV CV Axles are made with a high-strength constant velocity design. Tests prove RCV Axles to be twice as strong as OEM. Running RCV Axles gains more strength than a Dana 60 while allowing you to keep the same wheels, less weight, and more ground clearance.
Upgraded Build Materials: Black oxide coating is standard on RCV CV Axles. RCV 1-Piece Axle kits use a new bronze bushing, replacing the OEM plastic and their own 300M Coupler that utilizes upgraded aircraft grade materials.
Easily Accessible Maintenance: RCV Performance Ultimate CV Axles are low maintenance. Axles outboards are gun-drilled with a grease fitting at the end for easy maintenance when needed. No need to remove any parts (but a center cap on the wheel).
Existing FAD Functionality: The inner shaft is designed to fit the FAD axle seals, and provide clearance to re-install the FAD module. The FAD will function, but instead of shifting the coupler in the axle, the fork will just move across the inner axle. This does not cause any functionality issues, dash light warnings, or further modifications.
- Right and Left CV Axle Shafts
- Outer Stubs
- SST Seals and Installation Tool
- Synthetic Moly Grease, and Installation Hardware.
- Installation Instructions
- Axle Model: Dana 44
- Axle Position: Front
- Features: One Piece
- Shipping Weight: 35lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 40in x 12in x 6in (L x W x H)
Jeep Gladiator (JT)
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)