- Up to 50,000+ Hour Lifespan
- IP68 Compliant
- Impact Resistant Lens
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Harness & Switch Included
- Mounting Brackets Included
- Watts: 24
- Amp Draw: 2.3
- LED's: 9
- Raw Lumens: 3308
- Lux @ 10m: 181
- Beam Distance: 134 m
- Peak Beam Intensity: 18066 cd
- Features: Cube Light
- Color: Black or White
- Light Pattern: Flood or Spot or Driving or Fog
- Lighting Type: Cube
Rigid Industries D-SS Pro Side Shooter LED Light Pair Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Rigid Industries D-SS Pro Side Shooter LED Light Pair Reviews
Agree with the other reviews - these LED lights are really nice! The build quality is unequaled. A few notes:
- If you have the tow package/aux switches, installation is really a 1, very easy due to the tow package has a pre-wired cable run under the hood near the battery/fuse box.
- The driving beam lights are 7,100 lumens and have nine LED's. Three LED's are on the side, so one light is driver side and the other is passenger side.
- Highly recommend purchasing the light covers. They are only $10 each. These are legally required in some states. You will need to keep a mini flat head screwdriver in the vehicle to remove them because they fit tight.
- If using the Mopar A-pillar brackets, it is much easier to mount the lights on the brackets before mounting on the vehicle, and very difficult after it is on the vehicle. When mounting the bracket on the vehicle, pull the cowling out about one inch so the cable and deutsch connector can be routed through the back edge of the hood. Then move the cowling back into position and insert the stand-offs and bolts.
- Rigid has an A-pillar mounting bracket smaller and a bit more aesthetic than the Mopar bracket, but it mounts farther back and higher up, and the lights are more in the field of view. When using the rear hole on the Mopar bracket, the top edge of the lights are just barely in the field of view.
Simply aweome. Had them professionally installed, but they do not disappoint.
Love these lights. I've been considering buying these lights for years now, but have not due to high cost. Finally bit the bullet and don't regret it a bit. I put them on the A-pillars on my TJ using the KC A-pillar mounts.