Rough Country 3.5in Suspension Lift Kit Stage 2 with Control Arm Drop for 18-20 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited
Suspension Articulation: Because the 3.5in Suspension Lift Kit Stage 2 with Control Arm Drop your Jeep’s suspension to flex further than factory, Rough Country includes an upgraded CV front driveshaft. The OEM front driveshaft will be damaged at full droop.
Driveline Geometry: To maximize ride quality and handling, Rough Country includes a forged adjustable front track bar and front control arm drop brackets. By lowering the mounting point of the front control arms, this lift kit handles like a factory Jeep.
Run Larger Wheels and Tires: With this kit, you will be able to fit 35x12.50 tires on your Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL. If you plan on using factory wheels, then you will need to check for clearance on the sway bar end links and control arms.
Wrangler Unlimited JL: The Rough Country 3.5in Suspension Lift Kit Stage 2 with Control Arm Drop was designed specifically for the four door Jeep Wrangler JL. Rough Country offers two different versions for the Rubicon and the Sport or Sahara trim packages.
Shock Options: Select from Rough Country’s N3 shocks or Vertex Remote Reservoir shocks. N3 shocks provide smooth performance with nitrogen-charged 10-stage variable valving. Vertex shocks feature 8-stage adjustability, and a nitrogen-charged monotube design. The remote reservoir increases fluid capacity, and reduces fade by dissipating heat.
- Front Coil Spring Pair
- Rear Coil Spring Pair
- Front CV Driveshaft
- Front Lower Control Arm Drop Brackets
- Front Side Control Arm Drop Brackets
- Front N3 Shocks or Vertex Remote Reservoir Shocks (Select from Dropdown Menu)
- Rear N3 Shocks or Vertex Remote Reservoir Shocks (Select from Dropdown Menu)
- Adjustable Front Track Bar
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
- Front Bump Stop Pair
- Rear Bump Stop Pair
- Front Brake Line Drop Brackets
- Rear Brake Line Drop Brackets
- Installation Hardware
- Features: Short Arm
- Shocks Included: With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 35
- Lift Height Range: 3 - 4.5 inch
- Included Parts: Brake Line Brackets, Bump Stops, Coil Springs, Control Arm Brackets, Front Drive Shaft, Front Track Bar, Hardware, Rear Track Bar Bracket, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Rough Country 3.5in Suspension Lift Kit Stage 2 with Control Arm Drop Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Trim Package||Shock Option||Price|
|65450||16211.0311||Sport/Sahara||Vertex Reservoir Shocks||$1,999.95|
|69050||16211.0321||Rubicon||Vertex Reservoir Shocks||$1,999.95|
Customer Submitted Photos
Rough Country 3.5in Suspension Lift Kit Stage 2 with Control Arm Drop Reviews
I bought this lift kit for my Jeep Wrangler JL Sport, to be honest it looks pretty good, more than you can imagine, when driving it feels good, I recommend it 100%
I had this put on my 2020 Rubicon. I got it with the cheap shocks and am very pleased that they ride softer than the stock Rubi shocks. Totally satisfied with the brackets that drop the control arm mounting points and keep them at very good angles. Overall the kit is really good bang for your buck.
Two things I don't like.
1. It's been on for weeks to settle and is still way more than a 3.5" lift. More like 5.5". I didn't want a 5.5" lift, I wanted 3.5". The Jeep is much higher than it needs to be to clear my tires. Center of gravity is higher, entry and exit is a stretch, it's just not what I wanted.
2. The sway bar endlinks should have the right steel sleeves inside the bushings. The hex of the nut is squishing right into the bushings HARD. That's not right at all for how a rubber bushing should be used. Lot's of technical issues with it. I've already have one bolt with loctite back itself out.