Fix the front caster angle in your lifted Jeep with the Rough Country Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms. These 100% bolt-on control arms replace the front lower control arms on a Wrangler JL. The control arms feature Clevite brand, factory style rubber bushings and X-Flex joints. Rough Country designed these control arms to both improve off-road articulation and on road ride comfort by optimizing driveline angles.
Installation Note: These Adjustable Lower Control Arms are meant for use with 2-6” of Lift
Adjustable Control Arms: By using an adjustable design, Rough Country allows you to precisely dial in your suspension to optimize driveline angles to fit your Jeep’s lift.
Rubber Bushings: Rough Country Lower Adjustable Control Arms feature Clevite brand, factory style rubber bushings for a smooth and silent ride.
Vehicle Specific Design: The Rough Country Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms are engineered to fit all JL Wranglers. It is compatible with both two and four door models, regardless of trim package or factory options.
X-Flex Joints: The oversized greasable flex joints have 2.5" diameter bodies and 1.25" threads. X-Flex control arms allow for impressive suspension articulation with 20 degrees on the upper joint and 30 degrees on the lower.
- Features: Adjustable Control Arms
- Lift Height: 2.00, 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 3.00, 3.25, 3.50, 3.75, 4.00, 4.25, 4.50, 4.75, 5.00, 5.25, 5.50, 5.75, 6.00
- Lift Height Range: 2-4 inch, 3.5-6 Inch
- Location: Front
- Upper/Lower: Lower Control Arms
- Shipping Weight: 27lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 26in x 6in x 6in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Customer Submitted Photos
Rough Country Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms Reviews
Install was straight forward. Heavy and beefy product. Price range is fantastic. Did exactly what I wanted it to do to correct the castor after the lift.